Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I get the exciting opportunity to review some fabulous Shutterfly cards and tell you all about them!
I have been using shutterfly for years and have never been disappointed. I make photo books for my kids every year and they love these special little treasures.
I have also used Christmas cards in the past and am excited to use them again this year.
They have literally hundreds of designs to choose from.
Some of my favorites are these:
Retro Snowflake - I love the simplicity and yet cute design of this card.
Initially Chic - This one is so sophisticated and chic, and I love the green!
Golly Holly Jolly - This one just screams Christmas to me! I love the greenery swag and the fact that is says "Holly Jolly"
Brighly Merrily - This one is just cute and snazzy. I love the words Merry & Bright.

I am going to have a hard time choosing just which one!
I am very excited to get some fabulous Christmas photos taken this year and put our happy family onto one of these super cute cards. Hopefully after I see the pictures, I will be able to choose the card design.
Tell me, what would you choose?

Check out some of these other cute Shutterfly projects!
Pewter Ornaments - Would be a great First Christmas gift!
Wall Calendar- I have made these several times and they make great gifts for the family!

So there you go, head on over, right now to Shutterfly and find something fabulous to make this Holiday season!


No comments: