1. I don't like monatany, but am reluctant to change.
2. I always have an opinion, you just don't always get to hear it.
3. I sure do try to find something positive about everyone. Some people just make that harder than others.
4. I think I would just about rather do anything than clean the shower. Anything but eat mayonaise that is.
5. I am mildly obsessive when it comes to buying fall and spring clothes for the kids. I have to have a plan and over analyze my purchases.
6. I want to adopt a little Guatemalan baby. My sister thinks I need a chinese baby.
7. I gag easily and hate hair balls or clumps of hair. I once threw up at a camp when confronted with a hair ball in the shower.
8. Sin is my biggest problem. Or, my lack of overcoming sin is my biggest problem.
9. I can't stand chaos.
10. I like to be organized but have a hard time staying that way.
11. I mull things over for long periods of time. Ask my husband. He loves it.
12. I always thought I wanted only boys. Can't even imagine life without LanaLou.
13. I used to be a lot more out going than I am now.
14. Listening to the sounds of video games is like the sound of nails on the chalkboard to me.
15. There is a sound, and I can't describe it, but its a certain material, and when it is rubbed, I get the goose bumps and feel like I will die. I actually feel that way just typing about it.
16. I need to know who sings a song that I am listening too. This is why I love Pandora.
17. Toilet paper over the roll. If you like it under, I think your Mother must not have potty trained you correctly.
18. Right now I like the color blue. Like Robins Egg blue. I want to paint a room that color, but it would make no sense in the rest of my house.
19. I want to lose 30 lbs. Sigh.
20. I need my space.
21. I don't understand why Aaron is spelled with 2 a's or Lloyd with 2 L's.
22. I like the idea of being an Ingalls or a Walton, but in reality, probablly wouldn't last 2 days.
23. I'm more in love with my husband than I show. I should fix that.
24. Sometimes I feel like Bob, from the movie "What about Bob".
25. Maybe there really aren't 25 things I want you to know.