Friday, February 18, 2011

Friends

After being yelled at for not maintaining my blog, (not really) I suddenly realized how much I miss blogging and how much I miss reading my friends blogs.
Which brings me to my next point.

Friends.
I love having friends.
I love having true, meaningful, not pretentious, no hoop jumping, there for you, understanding, gracious, loving, funny, encouraging, Gospel loving, friends.

Not to take away from people that have made real and genuine friends on the WWW, but I sure am thankful for my real life-getting together frequently friends.

There is nothing like the sweet communion of true friendship.
Thank you friends for loving your imperfect friend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww man, I was feeling the love until this part, " I sure am thankful for my real life-getting together frequently friends." hee hee.
Seriously, I am praying ferociously for a reliable vehicle so that I can do better on that one.

Anonymous said...

I like you so much, Missy.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!

BTW, This is Stacey, not Chuck commenting on your blogs. :)