Sunday, August 22, 2010

On the Table

I still can never decide what I want to call the postings with my menu's. Surprises are fun right?

I'm going to try to be diligent about posting weekly menu's, if for no other reason but to keep me on track.

These next 2 weeks are going to be boring and not the most healthy as my budget was a little tight this week. But bear with me, in the coming weeks I am going to pull out some old recipes, and everyone will be happy :)

So for this weeks b.o.r.i.n.g menu, here goes:

Monday- Golden Mushroom Chicken, Rice a Roni, Green Beans

Tuesday- Tacos, refried beans, corn

*Bonus* I'm going to a meeting Tuesday night and I'm going to try to bring THIS AMAZING CREATION

Wednesday- ~Here is where you will gasp~ Beef Strongonaff, UM, Hamburger Helper. And a big fat salad!

Thursday- Blueberry Muffins, Eggs, and Bacon

Friday- Going to Logans Football team cookout

Saturday- Pizza Biscuit Cups, Salad, and maybe some Ice Cream if my family is nice to me and I feel like going to the store again.

I feel the need to tell you that at Publix this week I got 6 boxes of Hamburger Helper for $2.50.
I mean really, I know its not the most healthy, but its cheap, and I like cheap.

I promise, more fun menus are on the way!
Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Jeri Tanner said...

I like the name "on the table." I'm looking forward to future installments!

I wish facebook duplicated our blogs instead of just publishing the bare post. The artsiness is lost in the mix. :) But the content is the most important thing.

Michelle said...

"That Amazing Creation" was devine.