Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why "Plates a spinning!"




I've finally done it! I have a blog. So some of you can stop bugging me now! I have now added one more plate to my already full collection of plates. Yes my life is full of plates, and they are all spinning. Sometimes I drop them and they make a big mess. Sometimes I'm able to keep them spinning and it looks really cool. Thus the title of my blog. Congratulations on now being able to be privy to my spinning plates and hopefully you can help me, with your expertise, continue to keep these plates going!


YUM YUM!!! Beignets at Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans! We ate platefuls of those things!

4 comments:

Stace' said...

Very cool!!!

At first glance I thought this blog was named after that buffet bar at "Ashley's" that spun around. AAaaahhhhh...memories!!!

Love what you've done here, can't wait to read more.

Missy said...

woo hoo! Missy has a blog, Missy has a blog.... I knew you'd do it. The temptation was too great.

Chuck Hicks said...

At first glance I thought this blog was dedicated to Radiohead, who put out a song a couple of years ago called "Spinning Plates."

Then I saw it was just you...

Marsha said...

Okay, so you hold down 2 jobs, home school, AND find time to create a blog this week! Do you ever sleep or do you just go into orbit and keep spinnin' just like your plates?
Actually, this is way cool and I look forward to watching it "revolve" (instead of evolve!). I tried blogging once with Yahoo 360. I did okay with it for about 2 or 3 weeks and then I stopped. That was a little over a year ago. Who knows, maybe you'll inspire me to join the blogosphere once again.
Well, stay clear of Bill O'Reilly and his show "The O'Reilly Factor". It could mean an end to your blog....think about it...you'll get it!