1. Tasting- My Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frapp light-
2. Feeling- The cool weather-
3. Relaxing- In my house-
I decorated for fall and it feels nice and cozy :)
4. Smelling- The Pumpkin Spice candle that hubby bought for me-
I light it every day!
5. Looking- At getting a new computer-(or new to us!)
Haven't had a new one in 7 years!
6. Planning- For Christmas-
I love thinking about what goodies and crafts to make!
7. Rearranging- Furniture and accesories-
It's amazing how just changing a few small things makes a big difference!
8. Watching- Logan out in the yard with a bow and arrow-
The arrows have no point and he thinks he is going to shoot a bird or squirrel to sell to a museum as a way to make money!
9. Listening- To Lana pray-
She prays with the most child like faith, sincerity,and intensity. She truly prays, believing! ( I could learn a lot from her!)
10. Seeing- My husband coming up the stairs when he gets home-
It's such a welcome sight to see him at the end of the day and to realize how much I missed him and how much more I have fallen in love with him while he was at work!