Saturday, April 26, 2008

Good Times, Yeah

Last night we went to Silas's birthday.
It was fun for everyone.
Kim amazes me when it comes time to throwing a party.
"When is the party?"
"I don't know"
"When do you want me there?"
"I don't know"
"What is the plan?"
"I don't know"

And yet, somehow in the end the party turns out wonderful and everybody has a great time and Kim gets the most amazing pictures. Seriously, I think the pictures from last nights party should be in a magazine for an article entitled...
"How to throw an amazing Spring time bash without planning for weeks"
(Planning for weeks is what I do...but why when you can have such a great party with little planning. I am now resolving to be more like Kim Hill.)
If you haven't seen them...check them out here.
You can ignore the ones of me eating Smores. Although, I made a really good Smore, and I reaaallly needed it yesterday. (Thank you Heather for seeing to my comfort all day long ;)

I have made some really great friends through Kim.
Everybody out at Community Pres has been such a joy to get to know over the past how ever many years. It made me sad last night that the Hill's will leave soon and I may not have as many oppurtunities to hang out with all of these great people. Including Kim and Quinn.
There is this great feeling of family amongst all of them. It reminds me of when I grew up.
So anyways...that is my sob story for this morning.
Check out the pics of the party...it was fun!

Now I am off to go play in the golf tournament! WooHoo!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the compliment. And you're in the family now. You could show up at Crissy's any given Friday and be totally loved on and chatted up.

Do you remember how much we mourned not living across the street from one another?

Chuck Hicks said...

"I don't know."

Kim Hill knows life.

Anonymous said...

I'm living vicariously through you with the s'mores. I long for the day when I eat something because I crave it and not because I have to survive! The pictures were so great. I am so grateful to get to know you as well. I love making new friends. Thank you for the sweet words on my blog too!