Sunday, October 26, 2008

Seriously???

Well, I am supposed to be sitting snug as a bug at my friend Stace's house in North Carolina about now.
Instead I am sitting at the computer at my house blogging.
I'm doing good...this is the furthest I've gotten away from my bed all day.
Yes folks, the HATED stomach bug made its ugly appreance AGAIN at 3:00 am this morning.
The last stomach bug was more of a painful cramping event...this one does not allow me to hold anything in.

So here I sit, instead of in NC, I am still in AL. Hoping to go to NC in the morning, but at the moment my stomach is saying that may not be the case.
Lana Lou told me right before bed that her belly hurts. Hopefully this is just a made up woe for attention and not the real thing.

This stomach bug has opened my eyes to the fact that I need to take better care of my immune system. I have always been prone to getting everything that goes around. It must stop. I will have to start eating more super foods. Although Kim Hill is the super food queen and she has walking pneumonia. So maybe I will eat super foods and eat lots of Vitamin C.

Must go back to my bed now.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be in the great state of NC.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better. And I hope you're kids don't get it.
Here's to hopin'.

The Sawyers said...

Dada I am so sorry to hear you are sick again. Cinnimon and honey is all I have to say!

heather said...

I am so sorry. I hate stomach bugs. I hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! death to the stomach bug!!! they may last a short while but they are awful! mess up your whole week too because they are so contagious. i hope you get better soon and no one else catches it.

Jenn said...

Dearest Missy,
I am sorry you are so sick. Let me tell you I am a firm believer in the Vitamin C. I will drink gallons of orange juice if I feel the teeniest hint of sickness. I don't recommend this if you feel like you have the stomach bug. Orange juice+vomit= hell.

Chuck Hicks said...

Missy is coming to my house with a stomach bug.

Great.

Marsha said...

And now Lana has it! She came down with it at Missy's uncle's house over dinner tonight! Then on to contaminate Stace and Chuck's fam! Next stop, Marmi and Pappy's.