The stomach bug that is.
Logan came down with it today after us being bug free since Monday night.
I have some observations to make:
1. It takes me longer to bounce back from things than kids.
2. Lana likes to be left alone when sick.
3. Logan likes to cuddle when sick.
4. Lana is tough when she throws up.
5. Logan is embaressed when he throws up.
6. Germs hide and then pounce on you when you least expect it.
7. Grandparents are good to have around when a grandchild is sick.
8. You cannot watch enough of "The Munsters" when sick.
9. I'm ready to be done with this.