Well first of all Virginia tagged me to tell you 6 things about me. I feel like you should all know everything there is to know about me by know...but just in case, I will give you 6 more yummy nuggets of randomly randomness.
1. I am currently counting down the days until the Twilight movie comes out. Oh yes, I WILL be at the midnight showing with Crissy, Ginger, and whatever other crazy people are joining us. We are currently at 8 days, 1 hour, 55 minutes.
2. Unlike Virges aversion to Facebook, I am, well yes, I can say it, a wee bit obsessed with it. Who knew status updates could be so much fun!
3. I obsess over money. We just did our budget for Nov.15th -Dec.29th, and yes, every penny is pretty much allotted. Of course, my going to see Twilight money is budgeted in that. Well actually, I think Crissy bought my ticket on line. So I will drive us there since it is across town, and I will purchase snacks. Yes, you have to have snacks at a midnight movie!
4. I like Amish books. Jah, I do. I just finished one today. Although, I am an Amish novel purist. I only like Beverly Lewis because I consider her the first lady of Amish books.
5. I used to have a pair of red, white, and black PJ's that had a panda on them. I loved those PJ's. They even had holes in them. Kim Hill always made fun of them in college. After a year or so of marriage my husband finally made me part with them. I still miss those PJs. They where so comfy.
6. I love me a good grocery list and meal plan.
Which brings me to my grocery list portion of this post.
I have just put together a 2 week grocery list, on my master grocery list of course, and planned out meals for 2 weeks based on a $100 budget. I can't believe it. But its true. We are poor this week so I am forcing myself to use up what I have and be extra thrifty with what I have to buy. And I must say that $20 of that is non-food items that I need like TP, detergent, and other stuff like that.
I look forward to my two weeks of bare necessity's. Stacy and I are definitely learning to live on less right now. Not that we've ever lived on a lot. But since I've stopped working, things are definitely tighter. We are also down to 1 car since the van is completely dead. So I will be taking him to and from work on days that I need the car. Sounds fun doesn't it!? Such is life. People do stuff like this all the time right. God is still good. All the time.
I just thought of a 7th thing about me. I am "I'ming" with my Mom while I type this post, and I crack myself up. Number 7- I make myself laugh. That will come in really handy when I'm in a loony bin some day.