Saturday, March 7, 2009

Real Life Day 5

I want to tell you about Day 5, but Day 5 has offically moved into Day 6 timewise.
For whatever reason, pictures aren't uploading, AGAIN!!!

Suffice it to say, Day 5 has been a blast...
~Fun Girlfriends came to my house today, and some stayed till after midnight!
~I did some cooking today which I love! Homemade Mac and Chz, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake, Meatballs and Gravy, Ranch dip and veggies. Lana helped too which also makes it more fun.
I'm happy to be raising a little girl that likes to be in the kitchen.
~I laughed so hard tonight that my cheek bones are actually sore. Of course the laughter WAS at my expense. Ah, pictures and story for another day when it is not 12:45 am.
~My husband got home around 8:30, and it was fun to have this evening cutting up with him and 2 other girlfriends.
~I am not looking forward to driving Stacy to work in 7 hours, so I should go to bed.

In Summary...Day 5 was a good day.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Looking forward to the pictures!

care-in said...

We managed with only one car for 8 years but we also have a pretty good public transportation system that Xavier used a lot. Our second car...a lemon mind you...has come in handy since Xavier is working on his ph.d in a nonconvenient part of town. I feel your pain!