Saturday, March 7, 2009

Real Life Day 6

What? Day 6 already? My how the time flies when your documenting your life.
I am doing this in the middle of the day because I am going out tonight with girls from church. Fun times, jah. And let us not forget that tonight we loose an hour of sleep....Missy does not like losing sleep. Just so you know.

Anyhoo, I thought I would blog about Real Life Day 6 while I have a moment.



I made some Yummo Lasagna today.
One for my family, One for some people from Church that just had a baby.
This is my Mom's recipe and she has only shared it with Me, my sister, and my friend Stacy is who is like her other daughter...so don't ask for the recipe! I am forbidden from sharing. But let me assure you, this is the best Lasagna you could ever put in your mouth.

~Insert licking lips, and slurping sounds~

I went outside and worked in the yard some today. Blah blah blah.
Just trimmed some stuff and raked some pine straw into piles. Yada yada yada.

Came back in and had a tiny sliver of said Lasagna. I had to make sure it taste good before I share it!

Have I told you that I love to drink out of a straw?
I save my cups from chic-fil-a and fill them with water and drink from the straw.
Why yes, I am slightly odd! But at least I am drinking water!




My friend, Crissy, went out of town last night on a trip that I wanted to go on but couldn't. So instead, I have her son. He and Logan have been having much fun. And its nice that they include Lana in their fun too.

~I think Logan is using clippers to make weapons out of sticks~


Speaking of my little LanaLou, she drew me a lovely picture today of my favorite flower, a daisy. I love my sweet thoughtful little girl.



I am currently listening to "Pandora", free music on the computer. I love Pandora. You can customize your own station. When I am alone, I listen to the "ColdPlay" station. Usually we listen to the "Third Day" station while we do school. They don't just play that group, but others that are similar in style.
I like it, I like it alot.


Well, the time has come to freshen myself for the evening activities.
It's such a joy to take a shower in my shower.



Doesn't everyone turn on their shower with a screw driver???

5 comments:

Marsha said...

In these tough economic times, it's nice to know you can't be bought :) Great is your reward.

Love the pato make over btw!

Love you.

Tanya said...

oh my I totally forgot about pinestraw piles. We always had pine needles all over the place. I will say I don't miss that!! Hey how about a trade...my homemade taco shells for your lasagna recipe???? I am terrible, I know!

care-in said...

Love your pictures!

I expect to sample some of that Lasagna while I am there.

I love chick fil a cups b/c I can get a sweet tea in the a.m. and sip on it all day!

Mary said...

...THAT'S what that screw driver is for...

Michele Williams said...

Love the shower! lol...Reminds me of some places we lived at! lol... Like these apartments in Dallas... when the people up stairs drained their tub, it backed up and filled our bath tub! How gross is that!!!