Sunday, March 8, 2009

Real Life Day 7

Say it aint so...say it's not over. WAAAA, WAAAA.
Ok, I am done.
I just have enjoyed this little life documenting journey this week.
But I guess now I must move on to other things, like VBS events that are fast approaching.
March 29th is only 3 weeks a way, and I have much to do.

Anyhooo...today was Sunday.
Last night was the dreaded, hour of sleep losing, time change.
I suppose I will appreciate it when I have more daylight, but now I am DRAGGING.
I haven't been sleeping well anyways, and that just makes it even more annoying.


But I digress...onto the day at hand.

Normally on Sunday we eat breakfast at Church, but today Stacy had Deacons Meeting first thing. So the kids and I had to eat breakfast at home and wait for Stacy to come back to get us.
Here Logan is happily eating his usual, Waffles with Sugar. Don't judge me.

HMM, what do we have here? Oh I know...Lana's bagel with no Lana.
That would be because Lana (who I told last night before I went out) did not get her clothes ready for church, therefore coming out in tights with a HUGE hole in them, a black and white polka dot jumper dress, with a navy blue snow princess shirt on under it.
I'm sorry, I am all for freedom of expression, but holey tights with compeltly non matching jumper and shirt for church just aren't going to work today.


And here I have gotten Lana some matching clothes with non holey tights.
As you can see she is unhappy with her Mama.



I went to Starbucks this afternoon and got a "Vanilla Iced Chai".
I don't regret it at all! It leaves me with $3 in my wallet for the week and I DON'T CARE!
I got it, opened the sun roof and drove around for about 30 minutes before I had to go to a 3:00 meeting at Church.

~Insert cheesy sales person voice~
"If your company would like to sponsor a hole for our upcoming Golf Tournament, please let me know."
There, I have done my sponsorship duty for today.



Because of our one car situation, Stacy, and or, I made a total of 4 to and from trips to church today. Thankfully church is only about 3-4 miles away. But still, that was a lot of trips.


My favorite part of the day was listening to my husband preach. I don't want to say I was suprised at how well he did, but really I was a little bit. Not that I thought he wouldn't do well, but I was just suprised with the amount of passion and clarity that he preached with. It was so natural for him, and I think our Church should definetly know what the Gospel should mean to our Church. I am very proud of him. Proud doesn't quite portray it enough.

I now come to the end of my 7 days of Real Life. Maybe I'll do it again sometime.

And Scene.

6 comments:

HEATHER said...

That picture tells it all Missy, what Lana thinks of you.....Hey nice car!!!! You know I really loved your weekly journaling you should keep it up I get some cooking ideas from ya!!!!
Your Cousin,
H

care-in said...

E and L are definitely two peas in a pod! Can't wait!

care-in said...

Oh...Vanilla iced chai? Was it good? I must try that...did they just put the vanilla syrup in?

Marsha said...

I'm sad that it is ending. Come now, how hard is it really to upload a couple of pictures each day for your ol' Mama?

I'm jealous! I want an iced vanilla chai!

Did you mean END scene?

Michele Williams said...

Yes, I too am enjoying your daily journaling... Where does Lana get the attitude? lol.... Hormones already? lol....

Michelle said...

I am sad it's over too. I really liked doing it and reading others. Poopy!

Anyway, you are hilarious....and I so want that vanilla iced chai. Good grief!