Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Top Ten

10. I got an MP3 player. Yes, I am cool now!
9. Stacy was suprised by the movie "Tombstone" that I got him. Suprsises are always good.
8. I succesfully made a Red Velvet Cake complete with Cream Cheese Frosting. Yumminess!
7. Lana was very cute singing "Away in a Manger" at church Sunday. She has no stage fright.
6. I am a hero because I spent $8 on a pocket knife for Logan. Hopefully I don't spend $800 at ER.
5. My brother brought his girlfriend to Christmas Eve festivities and she's sweet. I like her!
4. I got to at least see a snowflake mixed with sleet on Christmas day. So it was a wintry mix Christmas.
3. Despite the rain the whole way home, the drive was nice and hubby and I chatted contently! Ah, companionship.
2. We ate Ham, Turkey, and Rib Roast. Can't beat meat!
1. Enjoyed nice time with family. Craziness and all! That's what it's all about.

6 comments:

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

yea!!! i'm glad you made it home safely.

Marsha said...

Wow! I like the new look that is developing! I too am working on a new blog design for the New Year. I have it planned out in my head, I'm just not ready to let go of my Christmas blog design yet. New Year = New Look!

Crissy said...

Glad you had a great Christmas and made it home safely. Can't wait to get to see you and hang out.

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

i love the ER joke..

i also noticed two of your songs in your playlist..

Stay and Bubbly.. two songs already on my ipod! i love them both! congrats on the mp3 player.. awesome!

Marsha said...

Okay, on another blog, you asked about your play list. Here are my comments, all inspired by your playlist.
Stay. I'm Offering my Brown Eyed Girl the opportunity to get a Tattoo that says Take My Life. You were such a Bubbly child. The day you were born your Father and I proclaimed Oh Happy Day. I know, you think I'm crazy, but truly, I Walk the Line so that One Fine Day I will hear from Him, (yes the only God, He Reigns and is an Awesome God), "Child, you are a Beautiful Disaster. No longer are you a Stain Glass Masquerade." And I Am Telling You, as Teardrops On My Guitar, the days of Foolish Games are over. How Great Is Our God!

Missy said...

And now you all know that my mother is indeed crazy and apparently has too much time on her mountain living hands!