Jeri asked me why I asked all the questions.
No reason really...just random random things for no apparent reason.
Now maybe you want my answers...maybe you don't...I'll give them anyway!
1. How often do you wash your hair?
Definetly Sunday and Wednesday...the other days are up for grabs.
Listen people...if I don't HAVE to go anywere, I will stay in workout pants and tshirts all day long.
2. If you are a Mom, do you EVER go to the bathroom without being interupted?
My kids are past the age of actually walking in on me ( except Lana still does sometimes) but I very rarely go to bed without someone talking to me or at least trying to talk to me.
Usually I sit on the toilet and then immedietly hear from somewhere in the house..."MOOOOM???!!!"
3. What do you do about a pair of jeans that look slimming when your standing, but when you sit you can pinch your rolls?
Baggy shirts, or stand up, or not care, or stress all day about it, or maybe I should just use a knife to cut the rolls off.
4. In regards to Homeschooling VS. Kids that go off to school...Which way is the easier in getting and mantaining a "clean" house?
Whats a clean house? I will most days settle for picked up and "organized".
5. How often do you get a hair cut?
Depends...I need one now and it's been since the middle of June since I had one.
6. Do your children have specific chores they must carry out everyday?
Each kid has a chore chart...I'm trying to get better about sticking to it. They also have there own plate, bowl and cup they have to wash, and of course keeping their rooms clean. They both help with laundry too.
7. Do you plan a weekly menu?
Used to...trying to be better at it again.
Thanks to some of your comments, I am taking some of the pressure off myself in this regard. I think planning 4 meals a week is a good goal.
8. How much do you spend a week on groceries?
$200 for 2 weeks...trying to divide $150 big trip and then $50 the next week.
9. Sex? How often? Ok, just kidding, don't anwer that one!
3 times a day, everyday.
Yeah right! I can't even go to the bathroom without interuption!
10. How many hours of sleep do you need a night?
9...I need 9!!! I always thought that was weird, But Dr. Betty Talley at Southeastern reaffirmed me in that when I was in College. She said she needed that too so then I didn't feel so bad since she is a "Dr."!
I don't get 9 though. My sleeping patterns of late have been very irratic. I go to bed late, and then toss and turn and don't sleep well. It's really quite annoying.
Ah, to get 9 straight hours of sleep. Someday. Someday.
Thank you all for your participation in my survey.
I owe you all $2 each.