Well Ms. Virginia tagged me to tell you all 6 quirks that I have.
I covered some other weird things about me in a recent post, and if that didn't scare you enough, then these SURELY will!
1. When reading a book, I am obsessed with the chapter names. If I don't remember the chapter name halfway through the chapter, I will go back and look. It somehow helps me to know a plan for the chapter.
2. If I am going on a trip (in my favorite rocket ship), I must make a packing and to do list. If I get it neatly typed up and printed out then that is even better.
3. I am anal about the checkbook. It must be balanced to the penny!
4. I either care about the way my house looks, or I don't. There is no in between. I'm either anally clean and picked up...or everything is a mess and then overwhelming to get picked up. ( like today)
5. I must decorate for Fall and Christmas. If I don't, the world will surely fall apart.
6. I love an organized book shelf. It will drive me crazy if my book shelf is not just like I like it.
Now, who wants to come over and help me clean house today?
Any takers? NO? Well, what kind of friends are you?
Alright, well I'm gonna tag whoever wants to do this...I just hate to put anybody on the spot...
OK, well maybe I could just put on the spot Kim, Kim, and Karen...the "K"s.