Maybe its the fact that yesterday was a really long day for me.
Maybe its the fact that I watched a show last night about a man with weird warts all over his body.
Maybe its the fact that as I was watching this show and was dosing off a roach crawled across my bed and my blanket right by my face, completly freeking me out.
Maybe its the fact that as a result of these three things I had horrible dreams last night and felt like things were crawling on me all night long.
So whatever the reasons were, I slept in a little this morning. I woke up at 8:10, noticed that Lana was still asleep and decided to doze a little longer.
Next think I know there is a 5 year old in my face telling me that the microwave won't work.
What? Why 5 year old are you telling me at, Oh look, it is now 8:45 and you woke up sometime and I didn't hear you, that the microwave isn't working.
So I get up, I go potty, I smell something horrible, I walk into the kitchen, it is smokey, the microwave is running, the time is set for over 10 minutes, and there are mini pancakes inside.
I run to the microwave and stop it. I look in the trash and what I see is the horrible burnt pancakes! Who knew that you could literally turn pancakes to a crispy wafer in the microwave?
And now my house is doomed to smell like smoke all day long! Great, I love the house smelling like smoke on a rainy day when I have a lot of cleaning and cooking to get done.
Moral of the story...
don't have long days...
don't watch shows about the wart man...
don't let roaches on your bed...
don't let your 5 year old get up before you...
DO show your 5 year old the 30 second button on the microwave!
Ah the joys of my life!