Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not sure...

If I am getting sick...but Lana woke up during the night with a stuffynose. No big deal. But as the evening has progressed she seems to be losing her voice. (Finally, a small dose of quiet!)...anyways...My throat is soooo soar tonight. As you know my life is a little hectic right now. VBS is just over a week away and this is my crunch week. I am trying to make sure that everything I need to take care of is done by Sunday, that way I can devote next week to decorating and the little things that always come up.
So anyhoo...if you think of my poor soar throat tonight, please pray that I am indeed not getting sick. I think that is really the last thing I need right now.
I think tongiht is a Tylenol PM and good nights rest night!
Thank you my blogging friends. I sure would have hated to have to call you all tonight to whine about my inoppurtune soar throat!

6 comments:

Marsha said...

Maybe it's sinus'. The pollen is still really bad. I'll be praying.

Jeri said...

Well Missy, how are this morning? Hope your throat is all better! I prayed for you.

Marsha, I just saw your picture in the post below...you look much more like Missy's sister than her mom! :)

Melissa said...

It could be allergy related. My hubby is suffering big time with the pollen. Yes, Tylenol PM and I are good friends! Just make sure you take it early so you don't wake up groggy.

Abbey said...

Well, I feel bad for you for being in the middle of VBS alone, much less with a soar throat! I hope & pray you are well soon.

Marsha said...

Well Jeri, bless your heart! I thank you, but Missy is probably removing you from her friends list! lol!

care-in said...

Our allergies are pretty bad here right now...even my sacred zyrtec isn't doing much. Hope you are feeling better.