Friday, June 13, 2008

Personality

Kim had this on her blog about the personality test. Love these...so I took one too.
I am an encourager. Click here to take the test for yourself...which I know you do...then tell me what you are and I can encourage you in that area :)


General Description
As an Encourager, you are very relationship oriented and respond naturally to the needs of others. You want to be seen as an excellent listener who can respond to the challenge of helping others in practical ways, including solving personal problems.

Typical Areas of Strength
Encouragers, like you, are typically energetic, friendly, encouraging, patient, understanding, loyal, steady, dependable, and are willing to listen to the needs of others.

Typical Areas of Struggle
You often shy away from conflict and may avoid making difficult people decisions, rather than hurt the feelings of others.

Your Preferred Activities
Because you cooperate well with others, you function best with access to people who need assistance, encouragement, development.

Your Communication Style
You communicate through carefully chosen words, gestures, body language, facial expressions, and listening skills to communicate your concern.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, this is you! "cooperates well with others" sounds like a report card comment!!

I was an "analyzer."

heather said...

Yes. I will be at the gym until about 9:30 to 10:00 running/walking then whenever after that. I would love too.

Kim said...

Um, I noticed that you don't have as many struggles as I do. It must be great to be so perfect. Teach me!

BTW, I nearly peed my pants with your comment. I had to say it out loud because Kaylin asked me why I was laughing and that just made it funnier.

Dersia, Mersia.

Marsha said...

"You communicate through carefully chosen words, gestures, body language, facial expressions and listening skills to communicate your concern." And how does your quick, sarcastic whit fit into that "carefully chosen" part may I ask?

Other than that, I agree.

Missy said...

I carefully choose my sarcastic remarks. Trust me...I hold back!