Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in business

For those of you who don't know, the blog entitled Science Lab is my darling sons blog.
It is a by invite only blog, you know to cut out any creepy people that might stalk us.
If you would like to view his blog, email me with your email address and I will add you to the list.
I'm not bragging ( OK, maybe I am a little bit), but if you have kids, particularly boys, they will like his blog. He has lots of interesting facts on the right hand side and his post are usually amusing.

And P.S. I am getting into the changing my template action. I will probably change it again. I didn't realize how fun and easy it is!

7 comments:

alli said...

sillymomma99@yahoo.com

I've been interested in it for a while, but was toooo shy to ask.

Great, now all the creepy people that read your blog are gonna know my email address.

just great.

HEATHER said...

I like your blog its cute. I would love to see Logan's blog I have been interested for quite sometime. My e-mail is joyfulmayspirit@yahoo.com my son wants to start blogging too.

Jeanny said...

You know I want to know more about the Titanic...

7dolphins@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I love that blog website,it is much easier to deal with than the others. Looks good Missy!

I think you are very quirky and funny. Just so's you know. Glad your going to Crissy's tomorrow. I'll see you there!

Graced said...

I'd like to sign up.
Our address is my husband's first initial then my first initial then our last name @hotmail.com

Marsha said...

Love the look!

I'll have to go over a take a peek at Logan's blog.

Jeanny, you are too funny!

Pollyanna said...

I'm so glad that number 1 son's blog is by invitation only. It keeps the crazies out.