Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Great Big Thank You!

Well you have all just made me feel like a million bucks today!
First thank you to my sweet husband for "Hacking" into my blog.
Wow what a slooth he is. A computer genious!
I am very lucky to have such a caring guy by my side.
And thanks to all of you. Your words where all so kind and meant a lot to me.
I have really been overwhelmed today with feeling so blessed.
As much as I whine and complain, I know that God has given me so much to be thankful for.
I wish I saw that more often!

Thanks also to those of you that sent me ecards. I love ecards! They make me smile and laugh.
I even got a Cato gift card that I already used because I have to. Gift cards burn holes in my purse. Seriously they do. I can't walk around with holes in my purse now can I?

Thanks again blogging buddies. You've made my day a happy one!

No comments: