Friday, August 29, 2008

I Rue the day...

Have you ever Rued a day? (Chandler Bing did once!)

I Rue the day a person invented video games. RUE!!!
Unless of course it is Pac-Man, or Mario brothers, or something that I like. (like the WII that we will probablly get for Christmas...now that will be a fun, energetic gaming system)

In the meantime I stupidly bought Logan and Stacy a PS2 from Veazer.
They went tonight and bought some games.

All I hear now is sword swinging, and yelling, and duhp, I died, oh yes and my favorite...
Lana saying over and over and over again...Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad, Logan, Dad
Yeah, guess what sweety, they are not going to answer you. They are saving the ring and protecting froto or something like that.

RUE the day I tell ya.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Take it from me- getting a Wii will change NOTHING. Yes, I do participate more with the Wii. Yes, I am freakishly good at Mariokart. But that it really the only time I exist to the boys in my family.

Jeri Tanner said...

Missy, that's too funny. Thanks for a reminder of the word "rue". I will definitely make use of it over the next few days,

And, I am impressed at your typing skills (the "Dad, Logan" quote).

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh outloud. You are so funny, I love how you think! We bought a Wii last month and LOOOOOOVE it. It is very physical, so much better than any other gaming system in my opinion. I could only do so much but I plan on getting the Wii fit after Nathan is born.

Michelle said...

That is so funny. Poor Lana.

Marsha said...

Lana can come live with me and we shall have tea. I thought rue had something to do with cooking...making a rue.

Love you, funny girl.

Abbey said...

Oh I feel your pain, my freind. We have PS2 and that is enough to make our fmaily split right in two!! Them agianst me. I can't play anything on there, so I hate it!
I would love the WII. I bowled once on Wii at some friends house and it was great!!
You girls need to do a craft or something while they fight for rings and crap. But soemtime I just have to unplug it. It's jsut too much for mwa! :)

care-in said...

I feel your pain. Xavier can download games on his PS3 and while it does save a little money all I hear are the weird sounds of mortal combat. Bleh...

Kim said...

hilarious...

I also have rued the day.

Crissy said...

Maggie totally takes advantage of the fact that boys get waaayyy too absorbed in video games. Last Sunday she dressed Ty and Michael up while they were playing. Hats, scarves, necklaces, high heels. They never even checked up. HILARIOUS!!!