Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another week of VBS...

And lest you all think that I am a complete wacko obsessed with VBS...I am not in charge of this one! Ginger is and she is doing a great job.
"Camp Cornerstone" is going on this week out at Community Pres...Kim Hill and the boys are back for the week to help, and so we too of course are getting in on the fun.
I tell you what...after this week, don't even say the letters VBS to me until 2009. I am TIRED! Not tired of VBS because VBS is fun and kids learn great Biblical truths and sing great songs and make cute crafts that I save because I am that Mom that can't throw my kids cute things they make away.
Just tired of not stopping. Sunday I went to Chattanooga for the day (after Church of course) to take a girl to meet up with my brother. Long story that I will save for another day. But we didn't get home until 11:30 and then I have had to leave the house at 7:45 this week to go out to VBS. Then we stay out there all day and swim and chat and sit in the hot hot sun. Oh and I forgot to bring my bathing suit today and so I am very very hot!

It has been so nice and refreshing to hang out with Kim and all the fun girls from Community Pres. They are so fun and it's just a fun comfortable time with them. I am so thankful that they have included me, a Baptist, into their inner sanctum!

Well that is my life right now, in case any of you where wondering.
Tomorrow I work and so the kids will go to VBS and then hang out with all the fun peeps until I get back.
Saturday I plan on doing nothing. Maybe some laundry and maybe some wall paper peeling. Other then that. Nada!

Later :)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I am so glad you are a part of Camp C this year! Thanks for sacrificing time and gas this week to hang out with us and show our children the love of Christ!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I was surprised when I saw you, but in a good way. It's so good to have you around! I like being able to see people that normally I only get to communicate with via internet. Everytime I saw your kids they were having such a good time. I'm really glad you came!